DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

YES.

Over 80 000 views! :D And 267 followers. :D YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
Thanks, people! I LOVE YOU GUYS. <3
You have all made my day. :)
<3
(It was a really crappy day)
post signature

6 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

Awww... that's no surprise! you are BAWS! Remember? Congratulations Jodie!

cricketfreak said...

Congratulations, thats amazing!

Cindy said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO!!! And that is exactly why you have so many views/readers! Glad to know you're feeling better :D :D

Hazel said...

Aww congrats! That's awesome :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@mayen: LMAO :D Thank you <3
@cricketfreak: Thank you!!! <3
@Cindyyy: Aw! I feel so special c: Thank you so much <3
@Hazel: Thank you :D <3

ishashime said...

of course. and we love you, too! haha. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...