DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why you be hatin', brah?

I would really like to know why people hate certain... stuff so much.
Okay, like Twilight. Why does everyone hate it so much? It's not THAT bad, really. When it first came out, it was really cool. Then, it got really popular with the movies and now everyone hates it. WHY? I know you think vampires don't sparkle but maybe that's what Stephanie Meyers thinks. And also there is no way that Edward can even have sex with Bella anyway because he has NO BLOOD IN HIS BODY. Henceforth, it is impossible for him to have an erection so... where does the sex come in?
Anyways, it's not that bad. To me.

BAWWSS.
Um... Justin Bieber. Why does everyone hate him so much?! He is REALLY not that bad. I am not a fan so don't sit there and be all like "Oh Jodie-Ann's a Belieber." Because no I'm not, poopiehead. I am NOT a Belieber, okay? I am NOT.
He is good looking to me, I must admit. But I don't listen to his songs often and I'm not like, in love with him. I do not want to jump his bones, okay? He's not British so he's off my list of males to have their bones jumped by me.
Kidding. Totally kidding.
*looks away and whistles*
So, I can't think of anything else people despise. But those two. Why do you hate 'em?
Do tell, bros. Do tell.
post signature
PS: *Whispers* British boys, call me ;)
PPS: WHO SAID THAT?!

10 run-on sentences.:

Tiffany said...

The thing about twilight that is so horrible is that so many people are overly obsessed with it. It wouldnt be so bad if people werent psycho crazy over it. I liked it back before it was popular at all. Before there were multiple books to read, but im not as much as a fan anymore. I dont hate it though. It just annoys me.

meandmythinkingcap said...

whyt do people hate Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, mark Zuckerbug and J.K.Rowling?
The luck worked for them when they followed their innercall, if I do, I end up with foreclosure :)

But Twilight? That's the best you got to criticise stereotype and hatred?
If they ask me to pick been electric chair and twilight as my choice for death preference, I would pick electric chair for sure.

My 2 Pesos said...

I only hate haters, therefore, I'm a hater, too. So I hate myself. :D

mis2pesos.blogspot.com
twitter.com/#!/my2pesos

Hazel said...

People just love to hate and criticise! They take anything that's popular and rip it to shreds to make them feel better

Cindy said...

Hahaha I so know what you mean about twilight. I think some people just dislike/hate it because that's the thing to do and we must ALL follow social norms or be outcast into the shadowlands...*insert lion king reference* but seriously, I read the books and while they're not amazingly spectacular, there's not really that much to dislike unless you have a vendetta against sparkles and vampires. And JB is an inspiration! Totally cheesy but true. JB AND CINDY 4EVA. Kidding...

xxCindy

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Tiffany: Agreed. It's true that everyone has gone psycho over it. XD
@meandmythinkingcap: I didn't know that people hated them haha. xD And haha that's YOU. Some people really hate Twilight A LOT.
@M2P: Genius logic!
@Hazel:True!!
@Cindy: YES! LMAO! And hahahahahaha! You know you love the Biebs. ;P

Reilly said...

Because i don't like his music. it's so normal to hate on celebrity girl magnets

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Rielly: LOL I agree. It's very easy, but I kind of feel sorry for him XD

ishashime said...

meh. i don't really hate to the extent most people do. most of the time, i generally fall into "neutral". haha. xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

I'm the same way XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...