DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

WHO DA GIRRRRL?!

Who's the girl? WHO?
Me.
Why? You ask why?
Well. Check out my fooooollloooowerrrssss, check out my follloowwwwwwerrrrrsssss. 263! How amazing is THAT?! Pretty amazing.
263. I am feeling SO gangsta right now. Really, I am like...
YES.
THANK YOU ALL. I love you all SO MUCH. I'd totally like... I'd just love to grab you all and give you guys huge kisses and hugs and stuff. :)
Much love, brethrens. Much love.
Soo... my teachers are cool SO FAR. For entrepreneurship class, we have to, like, work on this class website. And have, like... our own projects with, like... um... well. Like...
God stop saying like, Jodie-Ann.
Okay, like to have like a... wow. How am I not able to explain this? This is ridiculous. It's like my brain just... died.
I give up. Today after school, we were taking the bus and yelling OH CHEESE out the window like we did last year.
We=friends of mine and me. It was SO FUN. OHMYGOSH.
And there's this new girl from Brazil. Cool huh? She's an exchange student. Her accent is SO COOL.
Ummm... for gym, it's now a girls and boys class. And we have to SWIM. Yes. I have to be in an embarrassing bathing suit(one piece but still embarrassing) around guys I've known since like the seventh grade.
I don't care, I'm going to find swim trunks or something.
Why? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US, TEACHER?! Of course, he doesn't care. He's a dude, so he probably hasn't even thought about it.
And we can't wear knee highs. So now I have to shave my legs ALL THE TIME.
Yup. Life has officially ended. Excuse me while I search for a rope to hang myself with.
post signature
PS: I hope you know I was totally kidding about the hanging part.
PPS: ...Totally kidding... pfft.

6 run-on sentences.:

Tiffany said...

That is awesome :)
Im sorry about your Jerky gym teacher!

meandmythinkingcap said...

Try indian swimsuits or burquini. You can wear that to mall as well and immediatly dive into the pool :)

ishashime said...

YOU DA GIRL INDEED! :D

cricketfreak said...

omgee awesome!!! :)
ahahah, which is why guys and gals have seperate p.e.sessions:)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Argh! Pity. Royal pity. Talk to the Teacher.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Tiffany: :) Thanks.
@meandmythinkingcao: Lol maybe. XD Thanks for the suggestion. :D
@ishashime: Oh yeah. :D
@cricketfreak: Thanks :D YES.
@TBW: I don't even want to really be near her XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...