DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Wait, What? Number... six?

So, here's another Wait, What? moment. For those of you who are new followers (i.e. not followers since like May or so) then you have no idea what Wait, What? moments are.
Basically, they are moments when I think or say Wait, What?
:)
So, today in homeroom, Sebastian gave me my Wait, What? moment. Again, for those of you who have no idea who Seb is, he's a friend.
So, he decided to squish his humongous self beside me on the bench. Because he is like a dinosaur on steroids. And I had to have like one buttock(haha buttock) like halfway off the seat.
ANYWAYS, I was reading a novel like I always do in homeroom and he was like, "Jodie-Ann, you're always reading. How much books have you read?"
Me: "I dunno... like a thousand?" When really, I have just realized that I've probably read over five thousand books in all my life.
Him: "Oh shiiiiiiiiit. I've only read, like, two books. Not counting the books we have to read in class."
I LOLed.
Me: "But, reading is fun!"
Him: "Yeah, so is wacking off."
I laughed so hard I nearly peed. I swear. I laughed and laughed till the bell rang.
post signature
PS: Wacking off is an equivalent term to masturbating.
PPS: Didn't I sound so smart right then?!
PPPS: 
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY AM I LAUGHING SO MUCH?! IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

11 run-on sentences.:

Tiffany said...

That is too funny!

meandmythinkingcap said...

Missed tht guy.

Oliver said...

You'll soon be a couple. =]

cricketfreak said...

LOL :P
Guys are soo childish.

haze said...

To quote Jodie: He amuses me! Hehe :)

iZaynab said...

Aha, funny.
Just because he said it. To you.
: D
Sometimes, depending on the person, iLaugh or become serious because it really could be true. > __ >

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Tiffany: Lol ikr!
@meandmythinkingcap: LOOLOLOLOL!
@Oliver: Oh yes, I already know the names of our babies :D
@cricketfreak: :D IKR!
@haze: Hehe!
@iZaynab: LOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Furree Katt said...

LOL! BEST!

Hazel said...

Lmso! Guys have no shame lol

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Furreeee: IKR!
@Hazel: LOL ikr!

ishashime said...

and Sebastian returns! haha. this was funny! xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...