DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ummmm... me gusta?

I have been on Tumblr way too much.
Anyways, I want a Whopper from Burger King. But, I'm too lazy to get one.
Um...
For my dance show with my school, we're doing our dance to Run The World by Beyoncé.
I thought it was weird at first because I absolutely HATE that song. But, the dance this girl A made is amazing. And it goes with the song. It's like military-ish... It's incredible and so sexy :D
I LOVE IT.
It's really hard though.
We do this thing called Waacking.



It's so cool but took me about, oh, fifty million years to get it right. Especially since it's SUPER fast to Run The World.
-.-'
...I'm going on Tumblr >:D
post signature
PS: Sorry, I know this post sucks. I need to get my blogging mojo back.

7 run-on sentences.:

Tiffany said...

Your not the only one whos blogging mojo took a vacation.

Our flag girs do a dance to run the world. Its pretty good. It gets confusing though because we have flag girls, the ones who twirl patons, cheerleaders, and other dancers. I can never keep up because they all do dancing! lol.

I would love to see a video of you guys dance if you had a way to tape it. Good luck on it!

A whopper sounds good!

Hazel said...

Good luck with your dance, that "waacking" looked really hard lol!

Cindy said...

lol waacking, I'm loving the double "a" hehe :D can't wait to see the vid!!! (...and there better be a video ==)

PS. pshh as if this post sucked. You're totally awesome

Hanis. said...

Oh god, that whacking thing looks so confusing. I fail at aerobics, confusing my left and right leg. I can imagine the nightmare of whacking.

SUPER.Lt said...

Oh yeah, hopefully the grad dance will be amazing! ;D

iZaynab said...

Woo ~ Hurrah for dancing ! !
God. Wth. That's confusing. . .
But, Yup iHope you get it back so we can hear more from you.

ishashime said...

okay. i lost her on her first arm twist thing. hahaha. looks kinda hard. good luck on that dance, though! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...