DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, September 2, 2011

"Tell them to look up. Tell them to remember the stars." -To write love on her arms.

post signature

4 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Love the quote. Refreshing and heartwarming.

Tiffany said...

I remember that. Like 4-5 years ago everybody was real big about "To Write Love on her arms"

h. said...

Oh my God... Ohoh my God... Oh my God! Jodie I love you times infinity and beyond! Someone viewed me from bhadrasblog-cricketfreak.b.c. and wondered who it was. At first I saw your face, "Ah Jodie changed her blog name?" Then I saw it's an interview and started reading about how you would love to eat with John Lennon. And I saw MoonLore. And my Name! *gasping for air* Oh my goodness, I love you forever.

And you found this quote! Haha. You are incredible. ♥ (and sorry if this is long)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: I love it too
@Tiffany: Hehe :) I love this quote.
@haaaaaaaaze: :D Aw! I love you too <3 And you are too sweet :) Thank you so much! I love long comments :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...