DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Speak up, bro.

There's this guy at my school named V. Anyways, V is quite an amusing fellow. I sit next to him in Contemporary World and he kept talking to me.
-.-'
I did not want to be spoken to, to be honest. But, I tried to be polite and talk back to him. Maybe he's lonely. Maybe he just wants a friend. Someone to talk to. Someone to hold his hand through the tough times...
'Kay I'll stop.
So anyways, today, my French teacher Ms. S. was like "Anyone know how to work computers? I'm not very good..."
Someone at the back of the class was like "V can!"
Then, in English, Ms. E. was asking us if we are polite to our parents at home and someone shouted "V is!"
So, you get the point. V does EVERYTHING.
Not really. V usually just sits there with his eyes darting from side to side and a weak smile on his face.
Like this:

I don't really know how he feels about people doing that to him because he doesn't say anything...
O____o
post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

Tiffany said...

How do they know all of that stuff about him when he doesn't talk?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

They don't. They just shout random stuff.

Jasmine in Reverse said...

Q*

Cindy said...

lol socially awkward much!?!?! maybe he keeps talking to you because he's in lurrrrrve....kidding :P

Hazel said...

Poor V, he just seems shy to me

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Spazzypants: ROOOFLLLL!
@Cindy: Ikr! LMAO NO!
@Hazel: He seems shy to me too. ;O

ishashime said...

wow. V does everything!
but yeah. he does seem quite shy.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LMAO :P I think he is XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...