DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spazzypants' Sweet Sixteen!

Pics from Jasmine's sweet sixteen! I was yesterday. We went to a super bawwss Chinese restaurant.
The food was orgasmic. So, great choice, Jazzy!
PICTURE TIME:

Jasmine's on the right up front. She's not even looking at the camera. -.- I'm in the blue tank and glasses
















Yay! Her cake was a giant cupcake! Red velvet mmm :3




































HOW HOT IS SHE?!  






















Jazzy and Felicia.














Pictures are courtesy of my friend Sophie!! <3
post signature




PS: What I wore:

Messed up editing? PEDO FACE!

WIN.

13 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

awww! happy birthday again Jasmine ♥♥♥ and yeah, that gal is sizzling! :)

iZaynab said...

Yup Happy BirthDay to Jasmine ~ ! !
Looks like such a grand sweet 16, she looks gorgeous ~ ♥ ♥
& Woah, nice outfit and calender.


; D Hey your Birthday is creeping up ~

Cindy said...

LOLOL robert pattinson's face. I loveee your outfit! You look hawt (Y) and nomnomnom Asian food in general ahhahahah

Dee said...

That Giant Cupcake looks delicious!
And you looked stunning. :)

Hazel said...

Haha whose got the pedo face? You or Edward? LOL

You look gorgeous - I love your shoes!

Caroline said...

OMG she IS hot and so are you! I really like her dress :O Yay for Asian cuisine ^^ That cake is adorable!!! AHAHA @ the pedo face xD i see a lot of school photos like that

-E- said...

re your comment: no, i didn't mess up. it's a use vs. mention thing.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@haze: :D IKR!!
@iZaynab: :D I know right?! And aww thanks!! Hehe yes it is :D\
@Cindy: LOLOLOL IKR! Thank youuuuuu!!! Asian food FTW!
@Dee: iT WAS! And aww thank you!
@Hazel: Me LOL :D Thank you!!!
@Caroline: :D Me too! And aww thanks!!!!! Asian cuisine is awesome :D HAHAHAHHA!
@-E-: OOOOOH okay :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

cute pics. Love your dress and shoes and the pose.I love chinese more than Indian food.
And that Vampire guy??!! You can do better.

Mark said...

Hehe a belated happy birthday to her from me. Good you had fun :) On my 16th I went to see Star Wars episode 3, and my school bus crashed. Not properly though sadly. I wait 4 years for that to happen and all it does is hit a car that's pulling out. bah.

r.alsharif said...

Looks like it was fun! And the cake YUM!!! :D

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Thanks! And hehe aww thank you! :D Chinese food is BAWWSS!! And LMFAO I love him!
@Mark: :D Thanks :D LMMFAOOO WIN!
@r.alsharif: It was :D And hehe yesss it was delicious!

ishashime said...

belated happy birthday jasmine! you guys looked amazing! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...