DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Roomates BEFORE marriage?

So, I think that people who are dating, i.e. Robert Pattinson and I, should live together in one house BEFORE getting married.
Why?
Well, I'll tell you why, dear reader. See, let's say Robert likes to leave dirty socks around the house. Let's see what happens when...
We live together before marriage:
"Robby dearest, what is this?" I say while holding up a dirty sock of his.
"Why, Jodie my love, that is my dirty sock," he says, with love in his eyes.
"Oh no!" I exclaim. "Please, Robby Bobby, do not leave your dirty socks around the house. It is... unsanitary."
"Okay, my lovely. I will never do it again."
Then, we get married and everything is rosy.

Now, if we got married before moving in together, this is what would happen:
"Robert, you fat beeep, what the beeeep is this beeep?" I yell, holding up his dirty sock.
"Jodie-Ann, you dumb beeep, what the beeep does it beeeeping look like?" he yells back.
"ROBERT YOU COME HERE AND WASH IT RIGHT NOW!"
"OR WHAT?!"
"OR WE ARE GETTING DIVORCED."
He shrugs and later on we divorce. No happily ever after.
See why rommating is better?
post signature
PS: Yesterday at school, my friend M was like "Bye, Jodie-Ann."
So I was like "Bye, M."
Then, he high-fived me and was like "F*** YEAH!"
So, I was like "YEAH!"
I was amused. c:

6 run-on sentences.:

Tiffany said...

This is Hilarious! I loved it.

Cindy said...

LOLLLL have I told you I FREAKING LOVE your writing style? Can totally visualise this imagery of your domestic bliss...with RPattz...happening....yeah...

Hazel said...

Haha I agree, roommates before marriage :)

The Lady of Green Origin said...

Hahahahaha...Oh my goodness. You're ridiculous. And right.

ishashime said...

this was super funny and i imagined it all in my head like a movie or something. haha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Tiffany: :D Thank you!
@Cindy: Lmao :D Thank you so much! <3 And LMAO YESSSS!
@Hazel: :D
@TLOGO: :D Teehee :D Thank you!
@ishashime: Thank you!! Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...