DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh yeah. BAWWSS.

Today I had to get my bus pass picture and school ID picture taken. So, of course I went all sexified with my makeup and bling bling you know what I'm sayin' sisters from other misters and brothers from other motherrrsss?
Kidding. Totally kidding, bro.
I didn't wear makeup as usual. I never wear makeup. EVER.
Anyways, I was in line for more than an hour. So, I missed recess and was very annoyed about that. I mean, WHY did those geniuses call us down when they haven't even finished with the kids they called down before us?! Because we were called down in sets. Does that make sense?
NO.
They weren't nearly finished with the kids in front of us.
Anyways, I went to the park today. My fantabulous friend Alisha brought ELEVEN SOMETHING. Bro, do you KNOW how much that is at the dep near my house?!
BROOOO.
That's like bringing eighty bucks to WalMart.
I swear. I ate SO MUCH JUNK FOOD.
Then, I couldn't eat dinner, stupid me. So, I told my step-mom I wasn't that hungry because I ate my lunch later than I usually do. Because I eat my lunch at recess so that at lunch I can chill with friends. Blah blah.
ANYWAYS. I had one Ah Caramel!, one chocolate milk 244 mL or something close to that, TWO vanilla Oreo Cakesters and TWO bags of chips.
Ah yeah. True bawwss I am.
How am I so skinny? Fast metabolism maybe?
post signature
PS: See how awesome I am when I say bro?
PPS: It's not awesome. It's called STUPIDITY. For my amusement, to be honest. XD

6 run-on sentences.:

Tiffany said...

I never wear make up either.
That sucks that you missed your recess and yea, schools are dumb like that.

Hazel said...

I hated when school pictures were taken!

Cindy said...

I am soooo freaking jealous of your metabolism...sigh. I WANT MY BODY TO GOBBLE UP ALL THE FOOD I EAT AND TURN IT INTO rainbows or something :/
yeah that makes a lot of sense...

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Tiffany: Hehe! And indeed -.-
@Hazel: Me too!
@Cindy: LOL WHY?! XD

iZaynab said...

Uhg iHate waiting in line.
It took like 4 hours for my registration and we didn't even take our pictures ~
& Oh My, iUsed to think iHad a fast metabolism but it cause iWalk home and have a sport x )

ishashime said...

i never wear makeup either. even when i have to, i just slap on some lip balm. :)))))
and mygoodness. i envy you and your thinness even after pigging out. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...