DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

NO WAY fact of the week!

It used to be legal to send kids in the mail.
READ MORE HERE, BRO.

How crazy is that?! It's like I have a kid some day, she/he pisses me off. I'm like "YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M SICK OF YOUR ANNOYING SELF. I AM MAILING YOU TO AUSTRALIA."
I couldn't really think of anywhere farther from me than Australia. xD Too lazy to think about geography right now. :)
post signature

19 run-on sentences.:

Mark said...

If only it still were.

Caroline said...

AUSTRALIA! :D that would be cool if you visited here, its the best place ever. hehe mailing things reminds me of this book from year 1 called Flat Stanley or something. His parents wanted him to visit his grandma so they got a giant envelope and then put him in :D

-E- said...

australia is actually quite close to the antipode of montreal. i just looked it up!

meandmythinkingcap said...

Funnny.
If Canada is 51st state of USA, Australia is 52nd state. And you couldnt think of any non-christmas land? Yemen? Saudi? or freaking India?[Straight flight from US to India is minimum 18 hrs]

Caroline said...

what's with meandmythinkingcap's comment? idk if its just me but it sounds a lil rude.. australia is an awesome choice :) not that theres anything wrong with india, im not too good with geography either but i know italy looks like a boot :D or is that france..?

mayen said...

OMG.. That was, what? Sad? I checked your link and I saw that guy with a baby on his bag. I can't believe it.

Hazel said...

Haha being sent to Oz would be awesome :P You're lucky you live so close to it!

Cindy said...

LOLLLL send your future to me. I'll start a daycare centre accepting exported kids from Canada :P

Hanis. said...

I won't wait to have my own kids, I'll mail my brother away.

Furree Katt said...

haha i loved Cindy's comment!

meandmythinkingcap said...

@Caroline-The places I suggested are little far than Australia. I travel to India because it is my birthplace you know and it takes me around 28 hours to complete my travel.
I sound Rude?
Note to self : Try not to be funny.

haze said...

:'(

Ezazi said...

Send them to Hogwarts. They'll love you instead. =D

r.alsharif said...

Omg! LOL! It was probably cheaper :P

iZaynab said...

Aha iWould send myself tons of places then.

S. Mahnoor Shah said...

I really like this! If we could still do that i would post myself to England, Hell with children xD
Please follow back?
http://anotsosecretlifeofapakiteen.blogspot.com

ishashime said...

i'd love to mail my brother far away. too bad this doesn't exist anymore. haha.

-E- said...

no, i said it was close to being the furthest point on earth from montreal!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Everyone: Lol xD
@-E-: Oooooooh O.o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...