DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

NO WAY fact of the week.

The new Merriam-Webster’s U.S. dictionary added “bromance” and “cougar”.
VIA.
How cool is that? HOW?!
post signature

5 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

I almost missed this. I actually don't know the meaning of both words. But i know now.. haha.. those are my words for the day. ekkk.. :)

Hazel said...

I don't mind these words but what will be next? Sexting? Google? lol

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@mayen: LOL :D
@Hazel: LMFAOOOOO YES!

ishashime said...

ooooh. i didn't know they've added those words. it's quite interesting how our language is constantly evolving and adapting, eh?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

It is very interesting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...