DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

New musical obsessions!





The kind of song I hate to love. I only really like it because of their accents :3






post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

Cindy said...

I've had moves like jagger stuck in my head for the past week bahah. will definitely check out the other songs :D

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

Amazing songs :).

Furree Katt said...

i like I Wanna Go's video!

j. littlejohn said...

i have moves like jaggar in my head before i'd even heard the whole thing, just from commercials

Marika-xoxo said...

I love those songs!!

fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

iZaynab said...

Maroon 5 and Britney are absolutely amazing.

Junaluska said...

Ahhh, yes, I just went to a dance last night and sang along to all of the songs I really shouldn't know. Also, the picture of the laughing hedgehog a few posts down is priceless.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Cindy: Haha! Kayz :D I'm sure you'll love them!
@Izdiher: Thanks :D
@Furree Katt: So do I! :D
@j. littlejohn: LMAO WIN! XD
@Marika: Me too!
@iZaynab: I totally agree. XD
@Junaluska: Hahahaha! And LMAO YESS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...