DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MIA.

Sorry, guys I've been MIA for a while... I'm feeling so low. -.-' And I'm stressing a lot...
I'm going into AP Psychology so in university, I don't have to take the Intro course if I pass the exam in May. That's not what's stressing me out though.
It's lots of other stuff that I won't talk about here because people from my school read this blog.
Anyways, on a good note, I am SOO going to pass math this year. I'm in regular math and last year I was in advanced. So basically, right now we're doing review. What I learned last year in a day, I am now learning in the span of a week. So, it's all suuuuuper easy for me.
I got 100% on a quiz and a really pretty sticker :D It was a purple fishy! :3
My math teacher, Ms. J. is really chatty. She was asking like how school is, how life is, blah blah. And I just kept saying "It's good." Over and over. I'm not going to have a conversation about how my life is, so I just stick to saying it's good. When it's not.
Anyways, peace! xx
I'll try to post something proper tomorrow. <3
post signature

13 run-on sentences.:

Abbynoel24 said...

Hope you feel better! (even though that sounds like you're sick... which your not...I hope...I mean, if you were you would tell us....and then we would know for sure....but you're not...because you didn't tell us....Oh nevermind.)

meandmythinkingcap said...

MIA? I know only one MIA- the pop singer and I am one of her fans.

Hope you feel better and mood changes and all the best.

aamedor said...

hope you feel better

Tiffany said...

I know the singer MIA too lol

And I also have AP Psychology, and it is my favorite class!

Im actually doing really great in my math class too!

I hope you get less stressed and start feeling better!

haze said...

i hate MATH.
i'm happy you'll be starting the life you always dream to have sOon! wish you all the luck in the exam ♥

mayen said...

gee.. you're good at math? lucky you. when I was studying, I remember copying my best friend's assignment and math. haha.. I really suck at math.

Mark said...

Congrats on the test :) I want a purple fish sticker :(

Hazel said...

Aww I know how you feel, hopefully you'll get your mojo back soon! :P

Cindy said...

:( hope everything at school clears up and you feel more like yourself soon. good luck with your exam!

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Talk it out with someone over email if you like! Haha- easy way out.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

THANKS EVERYONE! <3 <3 XXXX i love you all!

iZaynab said...

Woo, congrats on the test ~ ! !
> : D & iHope we both pass our AP exams this year ~ ! !

ishashime said...

awww. cheer up soon, Jodie-Ann but i bet you already have since this post is like a week old! haha. HUG! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...