DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LOVE. THIS. MOVIE.

Brokeback Mountain <3
One of my favourite movies. If you haven't watched it yet, watch it :D
I mean, seriously. Two hot guys making out. How awesome is that?! XD
post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

-E- said...

i'll have to respectfully disagree with you.

Hazel said...

I liked the movie but... two men making out doesn't do it for me lol!

mayen said...

I don't think I'd like to see two guys making out. but i might watch the movie. :)

ishashime said...

i watched this movie for the "hot guys making out" part. haha. i can't really remember any other reason, honestly. xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@-E-: LOL kay :P
@Hazel: Lol!
@mayen: Haha! XD
@ishashime: LOL YES! Someone else who agrees!

FeliciaShortii said...

I watched to movie but i wasn't intrested in two guys making out. It's a good movie though

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Lolz :P Yeah it's awesome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...