DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm getting old / Wait, What? Number seven.

My sixteenth birthday is tomorrow. :O
This should be a no way fact of the week (har har)
Hmmm... I just wrote up the invites. Earlier today, I bought super sexy silver heels. ;) My feet look quite sexy in them, I must say. Yes, bask in my sexiness.
(I like the word sexy.)
I got my hair done on Sunday. It looks quite nice. :D
I'm still addicted to Tumblr. It is the bane of my existence.
Jasmine texted me earlier to say "Vag pie". Nothing else. No 'hi'. No 'how are you'. Just 'Vag pie'. What exactly that is, I do not know.
And Sebastian is such a weirdo. In math class, her turned around to look at me and winked. He said, "I'm digging your hair."
(Digging in case you don't know is a synonym for 'like')
Me: Thanks.
Him: *whispers* I love you.
Me: *rolls eyes*
Him: *licking lips trying to be sexy* I love you, Jodie. Hey. After class. Me. You. *licks lips again*
Me: *rolls eyes again, making 'Turn around' motion with index finger*
Him: *laughs and turns around*
He's special.
PEACE. <3
post signature

20 run-on sentences.:

Madame Sting said...

Getting old @ 16....lol. Too cute. Happy Birthday!

Mark said...

An early happy birthday for you, but over here it is already tomorrow, so this IS technically on time. If you lived here you'd be 16 by now.

Tiffany said...

In case I don't get to tell you tomorrow.... Happy Birthday!!

meandmythinkingcap said...

Happy Birthday.
And Sebastian?he is special-yep, couldnt agree more.:)

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (well in 3 hrs anyway!) All the way from NYC to YOU!

Bree said...

Omg, happy sweet 16! I know I'm a day early, but yay! Have a good one, darling. And your friend, Sebastian, does sound special haha. :D

XoXo, Bree
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

The Lady of Green Origin said...

I have a friend named Sebastian. We call him Seb. Do you call your Sebastian Seb? Or Bastian. Or..Pistachio? No? Okay.

z0mg BIRTHDAY fer a k00l keed!
My birthday is approaching as well. Though it's my eighteenth. So I will be legal to vote (waddup.)

Turning sizzlin' sixteen is a h00t. One of the best ages.

Oh and EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FTW:
'Sixteen' by The Indelicates
Look that shizz up and enjoy being young, lady!

Caroline said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE-ANN! hope you had/have a good one :D Sebastian sounds like a funny guy haha
hope you have a awesome sweet 16 birthday bash or whatever you're planning :)

cricketfreak said...

Sweet Sweet sixteen! A very happy birthday! Can you drive now?

Ezazi said...

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN!!!!=D=D=D=D=D

Hazel said...

Aww happy sweet sixteen!

apple said...

happy birthday, jodie-ann! hope you had a blast. :D

r.alsharif said...

It's tomorrow! HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN!!! :D I hope you have an awesome year!!! <3 take care and have a blast love!

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Hey Jodie! Happy Birthday!!! :) Hope the day has you looking/feeling awesome!

Delilah said...

JODIE! Happy Birthday!!! Here's wishing you an incredible year and a lot of time to blog and be with us.
Make a mess. And stay beautiful.

haze said...

haha! *borrowing your line" He amuses me! ♥

Happy birthday, Jodie! 16 is a lovely age! ♥

And speaking of tumblr, will ou promote me? pleaseeeee.... my sub-blog, it's hard to get followers on a subBlog :'( haha. it's ok if you don't want. here's my link: http://lifeendsluvdoesnt.tumblr.com/

luv yah!

Cindy said...

ASDFGBM!! happy birthday for *counts* 3 days ago! soooo....i need you to post pictures of your new shoes, hair and PARTAY so i can live vicariously through you...yeah i'm really cool and stuff. hahaha

Aliza Khan said...

Happy sweet sixteen :D

mayen said...

i miss coming hear.. aww. by now you are officially 17. Happy birthday dear girl. I hope you had a blast on your special day. What am i saying of course you had! you are BAWS right. stay happy, healthy and SEXY! Happy Birthday!!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

THANK YOU EVERYONE! You guys are awesome!!!! <3 MUCH LOVE!
@haze: no problem! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...