DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

How to make a signature for your posts.

Want to know how to make a signature for Blogger? Thank you, Tiffany for asking!
Well, here's the easiest way. See, there are other ways, but they're complicated and take a really long time. If you just want something simple, this is the way to do it.
If you want something you made all on your own with photo editing softwares, well, look it up on Google. XD I'm too lazy to make a tutorial for that, LOL.
So,
Step 1: Go to My Live Signature
Step 2: Scroll down a little to "Don't want to register? PROCEED" Click proceed.
Step 3: Choose an option. To make the siggy I have now, I clicked on Draw a signature straight to the screen. But, you can choose whatever you want of course. I'd suggest clicking Using the signature creation wizard. They have some pretty cool fonts.
Step 4: Type in the message, choose a font, then a size, then a color, a slope.
Step 5: The signature is finished. Scroll down. Click on "Want to use this signature?"
Step 6: Click on generate HTML code.
Step 7: Click on generate a code for handwritten signature.
Step 8: Copy the code given.
Step 9: Go to Blogger dashboard. Then Settings. Click on the Formatting tab. Scroll down to Post Template. Paste HTML code there.
Save! Now it'll be there every time you post.

If you drew the code onto the screen and SAVED A FILE, make a Photobucket account, upload the file to Photobucket. Then, go to the album the picture is in. Click the Direct Link. It will automatically be copied.

<p><image class="centered"alt="post signature" src="ADD LINK HERE"/></p>

Put that code in Blogger Dashboard---> Settings--> Formatting-->
Where it says Post Template.
Save and you're done!
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much! Your awesome!

Maryam A. said...

:D

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

Oh, thank you! I always wanted to know how to do this!

Been away since long, missed reading much at your amazing blog. I'll try my best to read and leave comments on all the posts I missed =D

-E- said...

it is a nice personal touch. but my moniker's probably too short to make it worthwhile.

ateeq mughal said...

Thank you so much...
i so wanted this...:D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Everyone: No problem! Anything else you want to know how to do, email me!
@HBL: :D Hehe okii :D
@-E-: Lol :P

iZaynab said...

Amazing tutorial ~

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thanks! :D

Amber Salm said...

I have been searching for a quick to learn how to add signature to my blog and luckily found it on your blog. You have simplified the complete process by sharing all the main as well as basic steps. Thank you.
digital signature FAQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...