DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy birthday, Jasmine!

I just ate a cookie :D
It was quite delicious, hehe. ;3
So, yesterday was Jasmine's birthday! YAY JASMINE. Happy birthday, Jazzy Spazzy Wazzy! I wuv youuuu <3
You are now sixteen years old! Boy, you are getting old... :O Next year, you'll need a cane and fake teeth!
Anyways, yay you! I love you, one day I shall eat your arms and legs :D
(Be afraid)
And um yeah. This birthday post has been weird enough. Just know that I love you very much and you are extremely special. :D
post signature
PS: I know that you secretly love Craig Mabbitt.

11 run-on sentences.:

Jasmine in Reverse said...

n00b
Oh, HEEELLLLL NAW!

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

:D OH YESS

Jasmine in Reverse said...

CRAIG SOUNDS LIKE SELENA GOMEZ!

meandmythinkingcap said...

Happy bday to Jasmine. Cake? Treat? pictures?

haze said...

haha Happy birthday Jasmine ♥♥♥

p.s. Darling, please read my last post. I know you can help me. Hehe :D

-E- said...

i also love you jasmine (in a purely Platonic way everyone, including INTERPOL agents, should know).

cricketfreak said...

YaY Jasmine! Happy birthday!

mayen said...

happy birthday to her. this post is so cute. I'm reading "rap style" haha..

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@SpazzyPants: :D
@meandmythinkingcap: At her sweet sixteen this weekend :)
@haze: :D Okay :)
@-E-: LOL :D
@cricketfreak: :D
@mayen: Thanks! :D LOL!

ishashime said...

happy birthday, Jasmine! well, belated, anyway. haha. :D

iZaynab said...

: D Yup Happy Belated BirthDay Jasmine ~ ! ! !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...