DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happens every time.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I have Psychology class, my mind is blown. We always learn these amazing things that, like, amaze the poo out of me.
No joke.
Seriously. I was amazed.
SO. My gym teacher is insane. He makes us do these intense stuff only he can do. We all just sit there and stare at him doing these crazy stuff. It's SOO FUNNY.
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH.
I have gym tomorrow and I am NOT looking forward to it. I never do anyway. XD
Sorry for the crummy post. I can't think of anything. ;(
Writer's block for the lose.
I just added someone on Facebook so I can look at their pictures. LOLOLOL.
Please accept me XD The person goes to my school, but we don't really know each other...
Please accept me.
PEACE!
post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

-E- said...

i look down on you just for being on facebook (jk)!

Hazel said...

Haha I hated P.E because our teacher only had time for the kids that could do the sports! Everyone else (mainly me) were left on the sidelines! And to be honest, I quite liked it there lmao!

And Psychology is incredibly interesting! Can't wait to learn some of the mind-blowing things you mentioned :)

Ezazi said...

PSYCHOLOGY IS EQUAL TO EPICNESS FULL STOP=D

meandmythinkingcap said...

I always wanted to become a Psychologist couldnt get there.
Ended up as Psycho :)

haze said...

I want/need to study Psychology again. It's the only thing that keeps my sanity. Tsk. Tsk.

PurpleMist. said...

I really wanted to study psychology but they didn't teach it at my college when I enrolled :(
It was such a bummer.

And LOL, adding someone on facebook just to see their pics, I think that's something we ALL have done before :P

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@-E-: LMAO. :D
@Hazel: Ugh, hate when gym teachers are like that! But yeah, I'd love to stay on the sidelines LOL. Heehee I'll post some of 'em sometime :D
@Ezazi: INDEED!
@meandmythinkingcap: LMAOO!
@haze: :D Then you should!
@PurpleMist.: Aw D; And LOLOLOL YESSS!

iZaynab said...

Psychology is so awesome ~
Its super cool that your taking the class !
& iOnce had this PE teacher that couldn't even do what he made up do ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...