DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Feels so good.

I just unfollowed someone and it feels SOOOOO GOOD. I unfollowed the person because a post that was posted really irritated me.
I thought "OH HELL NAW!"
And pressed unfollow.
I have no interest in following blogs that will only annoy me.
Blogging is supposed to be fun. And it's no fun if you're reading a post and wanting to throttle someone. XD
post signature

16 run-on sentences.:

Tiffany said...

What was it a post about?

Cindy said...

lol awkward if they're reading this :P I'm curious too haha

mayen said...

haha.. i understand. I also unfollow someone for the same reason. :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

Someone managed to piss off the cooleast person on earth. I need to read that post.
Without further adieu???

Dee said...

you go girl! :)

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

Best of luck.

Follow each other .

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

I know some blogs are irritating.Hope you would love mine.

cricketfreak said...

Hahahha which blog did you unfollow? Would love to know who irritated you.

r.alsharif said...

Amen to that! Same goes to twitter! :p

The Lady of Green Origin said...

Ha! You don't own me!

*sings* I'm not just one of your many toys...

Do you know that song?
If you don't, that reference was wasted. Which is sad. But it happens.

I unfollow blogs about every..mm, five months?

Yeah, if they give me no joy, my dashboard is better off!

I'm happy for you :)

haze said...

hehe. Good for you :D

iZaynab said...

Aha, iNeed to follow some people now that you mentioned it.
Because yeah sometimes theirs annoying posts.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Tiffany: Homosexuals.
@Cindy: Haha yeah it would be funny XD
@mayen: Hehe!
@meandmythinkingcap: LOL k I'll show the post. xD
@Dee: Lolz :D
@Izdiher: Thanks :) I'll check yours out, hehe.
@cricketfreak: LOL I'll show the post.
@r.alsharif: LOL!
@TLOGO: Don't know that song D; And LOL WIN!!! Thanks :D
@haze: Lolz thanks!
@iZaynab: Haha!

Hazel said...

Good for you! I always feel bad when I unfollow someone lol

Ezazi said...

I. Love. Your. Confidence.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Hazel: Thanks! I think she deserved it XD
@Ezazi: Haha thanks? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...