DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Due to popular demand, here's the post that pissed me off:

It's here.
It annoyed me NOT because of her opinion. If she's anti-gay, that's her opinion, that's fine. I can't expect everyone to be okay with it.
BUT, her points were INVALID and pissed me off soo much I wanted to punch the screen at some points. They are just bad points. Here's one of them:


Like my friend said, if gay marriages become the norm, before you know it, humans would start campaigning for marriages between people and their pet dogs! ..uh uh shanaynay, dont be looking at me like i'm being extreme, we all know that as the years go by, humans get crazier and crazier :|

WHAT IS THAT?! I have seriously lost all respect for her. I unfollowed her blog.
Also, gay rights SHOULD NEVER BE BLOGGED ABOUT. I think there should be a list of things to never blog about. Gay rights is right at the top. That is a HORRIBLE topic to blog about! Why would you blog about gay rights?! It's like blogging about abortion! YOU JUST DON'T DO IT.
post signature

15 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

Bro that's not right.
iMean the point of letting one party do what they want equaling letting others is true.
But let's be realistic. That was ride way of proving the point.

*Check Her Blog*
Oh she has tons followers : O
iWonder how many she's gonna loose.

- ___ - People really use freedom of speech too stupid extents.

cricketfreak said...

Thanks for the link.

Hanis. said...

The post was just .. blergh.

But but, I made a post on abortion :/ Don't unfollow me.

Cindy said...

nooooo now she will get a zillion views curtesy of your blog D: but even without reading it I'm pissed off at her >:| wish you could report people like on facebook haha

meandmythinkingcap said...

Thanks for the link. Honestly, I didnt find that blog very offensive. Some narrow-minded ones always have strong opinions and always feel that they are correct.
She just expressed her opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Some decades before people in favor of slavery had opinions about people who were against it. So, it would take time.
We cant expect everyone to be sensitive and wordly and educated and be open-minded.
Her blog didnt sound so offensive to me though me and my blog both are LGBTA positive. :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

and I loved B and Sugabelly's comments in that post.

-E- said...

i prefer: as the years go by people get more and more tolerant.

Furree Katt said...

ah! i never followed her in the first place when she followed me ages ago. way to go, jodie!

angela said...

LMAO

MARRYING MY DOG???

AS IF.




I only go for cats.


Butseriouslyshe'sanidiot. If you ARE going to blog about gay rights, or even abortion, you have to have valid facts. They have to be things people can ponder.

Who the hell is going to read that and be like, "oh, she's got a point. Spot's lookin' pretty sexy about now...."

Like, seriously?

If you do that, you have major issues.

Tiffany said...

Thank you for sharing the link.
There are some things that are too controversial to even have conversations about. Some things like religion, abortion, and gay rights are just pointless to talk about because everybodies opinions are different and so many people will just keep arguing that they are right and that their way is the only way.

Wow that was a really long run on sentence. lol

meandmythinkingcap said...

Check my two cents on that post

http://meandmythinkingcap.blogspot.com/2011/09/everyone-deserves-to-be-happy-and-gay.html

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@iZaynab: Seriously... like wtf. LMAO i wonder too! And haha I totally agree. Sometimes, the mouth should be shut.
@cricketfreak: No problemo.
@Hanis: Seriously. And oh wow! HAHA! XD I won't unfollow you. Your blog is too awesome.
@Cindy: LOL I didn't even think of that OMG. Hehe that would be so cool!
@meandmythinkingcap: It offends me because it's STUPID. And haha! Me too :D
@-E-: I MUCH prefer that!
@Furree Katt: Haha! Thanks :)
@angela: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO YES CATS ARE SO SEXY. XD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Love this comment.
@Tiffany: No problem :) I totally agree!
@meandmythinkingcap: I will definitely check it out :D

Oliver said...

Whoever wrote that just went too far. Well I think it's cool to blog about gay rights, so long as you can back it up. Do not make ridiculous comments about controversial issues. People aren't gonna take you seriously. That's just the rule in blogging.

=]

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

I totally agree. -.-' And hehe I have to disagree about blogging about gay rights xD

haze said...

Oh my God. And they're relating religion and God on such matter? First and foremost, God wants us to be kind and respectful and loving towards other people. Is it right to say you are a christian and believe in God and read the bible when you judge and insult others? I just don't get it.

Gay people are special because they posses both gender's physical and emotional characteristics. They're also human beings.

Argh.. Haha. I'm sorry Jodie, i need to post this somewhere. And (haha!) I don't have the heart to write it on her blog :)

love yah loads.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...