DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

*deep breath*

I'm feeling pretty depressed at the moment. Yeah.
Well, this morning sucked and I will not post it here because it's just... no.
But, my day got better because I ate a bag of Fuzzy Peaches (my fave candy) and texted a certain someone.
SO, I kind of feel better.
Oh yeah and I'm watching The L Word. It's my addiction. I've barely been reading the Beatle book to be honest. I'm reading a novel right now... I like fiction more than non-fiction.
And yeah.
Today sucked. As did yesterday. As will tomorrow.
Sigh.
post signature
PS: My birthday's this month. Yay... (sarcasm) Why can't time just pause for a moment? So I can just have some time to think?

11 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Try retail theraphy. Hopefully your day gets better soon

Tiffany said...

When is your birthday?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: What's that? O.O It did :)
@Tiffany: September 28th :)

Tiffany said...

Ill remember that!

Hazel said...

I prefer fiction over non-fiction too :)

Hope you feel better soon! Hate being in sad moods :(

angela said...

Without the bad days, you wouldn't appreciate the good ones as much.

Though, I don't think I'd mind if everyday was a "good" day lol

I'm reading "13 1/2". It's a mystery-psychological thriller. Haven't started it yet because of school.

Furree Katt said...

certain someone? (!!!!) :O

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Tiffany: Hehe :D I,ll have a birthday widget up soon anyway XD
@Hazel: :) Cool! And thank you :) <3
@angelaaaaa: I totally agree. :) And oooooooh. Review when you're done? :D
@Furreee: :P :D :P ;D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Here's a hug girl. Take heart. It'll get better. Breathe.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you so much <3

ishashime said...

aww. i'm sure things got better. they always do. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...