DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, September 12, 2011

D;

Yesterday I was horridly busy and did not have time to blog. SO, this is pretty much a belated 10 year anniversary post of  9/11.
May those wonderful souls rest in peace. <3
None of you guys deserved to die. NONE.
There's a documentary on TLC about 9/11. I suggest everyone watch it. It's great and really educated me on everything that had happened. It was also really sad... Especially when the survivors or relatives of victims speak. Some of them began to cry on the spot.
That broke my heart.
post signature

5 run-on sentences.:

Oliver said...

Documentaries about the 9/11 are the most interesting at the moment, although I'd like to watch a documentary about marine life right now.

None of them deserved to die. Yeah. Thinking about it again just makes me feel really sorry about what happened. It's just like a nightmare.

haze said...

r.i.p. 9/11 :'(

p.s. i'm sorry hun for not able to comment a lot lately. our computer's broken! gaah! anyways, i miss you ♥

meandmythinkingcap said...

Yep noone deserved to die.
I cried for all souls that died on 9-11 as well as the innocent Afghani soul who got in crossfire and died in wrath of US as revenge attack.

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

@Oliver: Lol marine life? XD And I totally agree. It WAS a nightmare!
@haze: ;( It's okay, I understand. I miss you too! <3
@meandmythinkingcap: ;( It's so depressing -.-'

iZaynab said...

Oh iReally loved the TLC documentaries ~ !
But yes R.I.P. to all 9/11 victims and families affected by it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...