DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

:D

I'm at school right now. Blogging like a bawwss.
Not really.
I know, I know, my blog looks really boring right now. But, no worries. I'll fix it, hehe. :)
Tootles!
post signature

5 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Post something about that frozen and rotten crooked toothed - Bob Pattison and his poker faced girlfriend.
And what about that wacky hairdo weirdo beaver from Georgia or something?
And what happened to that loser guy D or G? Did Jasmine take care of him? what happened to that guy?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL I really like RP and KStew XD And what wacky hairdo beaver? D or G? XD Lolz I am majorly confused. XD

meandmythinkingcap said...

Beaver-Bieber.
D or G - the guy you used to talk about, you use to annoy you alltime?

Hazel said...

Oooh I like the pattern at the sides of your blog! :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: OOOHHHH LMFAO! And LOL he hasn't done anything weird yet. XD
@Hazel: Thanks! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...