DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blog Award :D

I got this awesome award from Sunshine! Thank you SO MUCH! <3
I'm passing it on to four lovely blogs:
Bhadrawr
Dee
Cindy
Meandmythinkingcap

Now, I have to share seven facts about me:
1. I wear glasses even when I don't really need them. I'm not supposed to, but TOO BAD.
2. I watch The L Word WAYYY too often.
3. I like anything LGBT just because their problems are so complicated.
4. I remember the day I first got my period: June 21st. I dunno why I remember it. But I do.
5. I'm hungry. (I can't think of anything.)
6. I wish I knew how to dance pointe.
7. I go on Facebook to check my notifications and my messages and then I come off it. Facebook is boring now. -.-'

BYEEE! :D <3
post signature
PS: This is now added to my award page! :D

11 run-on sentences.:

Cindy said...

:OMG (woah that is actually a seriously cool face haha) thank you soooo much! You are officially the most awesome person to infinity and beyond! :D
Lol glasses, so indie/hipster ;)

cricketfreak said...

I LOVE YOU LIKE SO MUCH! :D

r.alsharif said...

You earned it!!! :D number 5 cracked me up and I so agree with what you said about facebook! I need new cool people can I add you? :p

Hazel said...

Facebook IS boring! I think it's close to dying

Dee said...

Thank you so much.
And I agree with you on facebook. I'm going to give it up for a month. :)

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

Congratulations on the award.
I do the same on Facebook. Itz boring, most of the time -_-

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

This is the only song by Nastasha I have ever heard and liked. ^_^

ishashime said...

i am totally hungry, too. :| haha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Cindy: LMAO! You're welcome! <3 Aw thank youuu! <3 LOL not really, just that I'm blind without them. XD
@cricketfreak: :D I LOVE YOU TOO!
@r.alsharif: Thank youuu!!! <3 And yay! Glad you found it funny :D You can definitely add me :D
@Hazel: It is!
@Dee: You're welcome :D Hehe that's a good idea :P
@HBL: Thanks! IKR! SO BORING.

iZaynab said...

Congrats on that and yeah Facebook is really irking me now also,

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Thanks! Hehe FB is odd.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...