DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

57. F-bombs all over the place.

Remember double click to enlarge






















post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

haha.. :)

Maryam A. said...

Pfffft hahah.

Cindy said...

LOLLLLL

meandmythinkingcap said...

woow.. never would have thought this.
Funny. LOL

FeliciaShortii said...

Lol. Whos V inbox me on fb

Zeba said...

Haha. I second Firetruck. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...