DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Yum yum.

So, today I had to go out and do something for my step-mom.
I was walking out of this building just as this suuuper hot mailman was walking in.
He looked to be in maybe his late twenties or early thirties. He had this look like Pitbull, the artist. Just better looking than Pitbull.
He was wearing the mailman uniform(fitted white button up blouse tucked into fitted blue trousers). Mmmm. He looked delectable.
DE-LEE-SHUZZ. ;)
LOL.
I opened the door to get out and held it open for him to come in. He muttered "Thank you" in this really gruff voice. Like... like a grunt or something. XD
It was amusing. :3
Anyways, he was hot. He was way past my age but he was hot. I do not kid, my friends.
HE. WAS. HOT.
post signature
PS: In case you don't know what Pitbull looks like:

9 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

Lol :) Jodie i shake my head. anyways the mailman seems hot

PurpleMist. said...

hahaha I'm sure he was :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Fee: LOL :D HE WAS!!
@PurpleMist.: LOL ooooh he was :D

haze said...

HAHA! You should have take a stolen shot on him :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Cindy said...

I LOVE HOT PEOPLE!!! Totally random but true :D There was once this trumpet teacher at my school who looked like a younger/hotter/nicer(?) version of Pitball, pity he was so short :(

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

OMGGGGG! XD He sounds delectable. Even though he was short lol xD

iZaynab said...

Excuse me as iDie from laughter x P
ROFL.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LMAO :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...