DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Some help? :)

Tomorrow, I'm going to a water park called Super Aqua Club.
Can I get a woot woot!
It's going to be so much fun! :D I'm so excited. Especially since it's super hot and stuff. :)
Also, I've been editing one of my stories, so yeah. Maybe by the end of next year, I can start looking for a publisher. I wish I could put up an excerpt online o.O I'd love for certain bloggers here to read it so i can get feedback and stuff. But, I'm so scared someone will steal my idea. D;
Anyways, maybe I can email some of you an excerpt for an opinion? Would any of you want one? Email be at run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com if you would. It would be SO HELPFUL. I'd email you two chapters :)
BYEE!
post signature

6 run-on sentences.:

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Wow. That's amazing! I'd love to read your story!

Haze said...

babe, you can find me here. http://moon-lore.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

thats so cool that your writing! Id love to read a bit! btw your blog is pretty sick- Im following now!
I just started blogging myself and it would mean so much if you or anyone here could check it out! Its not much so far but I plan on writing about a variety of things including my life, teenager topics, humorous posts, trending topics, fashion, beauty and much much more!
www.wadduprachel.blogspot.com
thanks!

cricketfreak said...

That is so cool, and you're only fifteen!
i will email you:) i trust you are not a stalker, as my full name is in my email.

mayen said...

woot..woot..for going to water park. sounds exciting.

wow, I'm impressed you are writing stories. I'd love to read it. :)

iZaynab said...

Awesome I'll email you right now ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...