DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

YEAH BUDDY!

Yesterday was my step mother's birthday. So, we went out to this Mexican restaurant called 3 Amigos downtown.
It. Was. BAWWSS.
Our waiter was REALLY attractive. And he had his adorable Québecois French accent. xD He kept coming to our table asking "Est ce que tous est bon ici? Is everything good here?" And at one point, he had his thumbs up questionably and was looking at me. And of course, I knew that if I said anything, it would be something stupid. So, I just nodded XD
God he was hot.
I got half a rack of ribs and rice. It was so yummy ;3
And, after we ate, a few employees appeared out of nowhere with a sombrero. One of them plopped it on her head and another slipped a slice of cake in front of her with a candle in it. 
Then, the employees were like "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CUSTOMER..."
I loled. We were singing along really loudly xD
Then, other people eating in the restaurant started singing with us randomly. Yes, total strangers. XD
After we finished singing, I heard someone shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and someone else was like "YEAH BUDDY!" Clearly, he's an avid Jersey Shore viewer. LOL.
Then, my stepmom, wearing her huge sombrero started to wave her hands in the air like a queen and called out to everyone in the restaurant "THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"
I was highly amused. I just found it so cool how everyone on the same floor of us in the restaurant started shouting and cheering. xD
Then, when we left, someone else was getting happy birthday sung to them. It was a French person, so the employees were singing "Bonne fete ****, bonne fete ****...Bonne fete bonne fete bonne fete ****.Ma chere ****, c'est a ton tour de te laisser parler d'amour, ma chere ****, cest a ton tout de te laisser parler d'amour..."
It was awesome. On the metro home with her sombrero, people were staring at my stepmom. XD I heard someone whisper "She went to 3 Amigos!"
Hehe.  

Here's what I wore. I wasn't able to use the mirror in the bathroom because my stepmom was in there. -.-'
Sorry it's so dark. I should have put the light on in my room. -.-


It dropped just above my knees. :)

I had fun with my phone. XD
I love the dress :D I think it makes me look like I have curves of some sort. WIN! :)
PEACE!
post signature

21 run-on sentences.:

Anonymous said...

I have the same dress in blue :)
- bipreet

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Sickk ;P

Furree Katt said...

your dress is BEAUTIFUL! really, it's quite awesome. i love the colours.
your step-mum's birthday sounds like sooooo muchhh fun! belated happy birthday to her :)

Dee said...

It really is a lovely dress. :)
We have this one franchise-restaurant that also sings to you on your birthday.
So my friends and I always pretend that it is one of our birthdays just so that they can come sing to you.[There's free ice cream involved, mwhahahaha]

meandmythinkingcap said...

You look gorgeous.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Furree Katt: Thank you :D And lol yeah it was AWESOME!
@Dee: Thanks :D And LOL OMG WIN!!!!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you :D <3

r.alsharif said...

That's so cool how everyone sang along! Sometimes strangers can be really nice :D And you're so right a bout the dress! You look great in it!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@r.alsharif: IKR! :D And aww thank you!! <3

haze said...

oooh! i want that dress too :)
and --- people are really funny and adorable, no?

this makes me smile and laugh (that hot waiter! haha)

cricketfreak said...

That's a gorgeous dress!
Oh, and I would have done the same thing about the hot waiter-shut up because I was afraid of embarrassing myself.

Tay Tay said...

Awesome dress:D I love the gold patterns on it. *thumbs up*

At times when there are waiters with the likes of hotness about them, it is indeed sensible to keep quite.;)
I would have done the exact same thing.

Cindy said...

I love your dresss!!! and you look awesome/amazing in it :D also LOL at the happy birthday madness. did the hot waiter join in? ;)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@haze: Lolz :D I agree :D LOL yes, the hot waiter!!
@cricketfreak: Thank you :D And LMAO :D
@Tay Tay: Thanks :D And LMAO indeed XD
@Cindy: Thank you!! :) And haha! Yes he did! He's the one who plopped the sombrero on her head!

TheBlogWriter8 said...

That dress does total justice to you, girl! :) I'm so glad to read about a good family outing.

iZaynab said...

Hot waiter, Mexican food, party, sexy dress, & singing employees ~? Sounds like you had fun ~
; D Looking very beautiful.

Anon! said...

well, you looked HOT! no wonder the waiter was checking you out ;D

Delilah said...

Excuse me, curves of some sort? You are a stunner! I love your dress.
That sounds awesome. My sister had the entire restaurant singing her the birthday song. Their band did it for her. and Sigh. Hot waiters!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: Thank you!! <3
@iZaynab: LOL YESSS! And thank you, hun ;)
@Anon!: Thank you! LOLOLOL! <3
@Delilah: Aw thank you :) <3 And ZOMG AWESOME!!!

ishashime said...

i love those random restaurant staff birthday greetings. haha.
and ohmygosh, you look so good in that dress! it suits you perfectly. also, it's soo nice. love it! :D

It'sJodie-Ann,Bro. said...

Me too! Thanks so much ! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...