DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

VICTORY!
I got reviewed by The Blog Reviewer! Here it is. :D
I. LOVE. IT.
OMG OMG OMG OMG *spaz*
I feel so special. :)
I got an UH-MAY-ZING score. Wow. WOW.
WOWWWW.
So happy. :D
Thanks so much for the review <3
This was my face when I saw the email:

post signature

17 run-on sentences.:

David said...

I was reviewed like second so HA! I'm amazing :D And btw, I read the chapters <3 LOVED

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:P
And yayy!! I'm glad you liked them :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

Congrats girl.

mayen said...

You are special. I will say the same thing if I were to review your blog. You are truly awesome jodie, congratulations.

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Woahhh!! That review is just awesome! This is so cool, Jodie! I'm proud of you!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Thanks! :D
@mayen: Aw thank you, Mayen <3
@TBW: Thank you!! <3

PurpleMist. said...

wow congrats!! :D

FeliciaShortii said...

You go girl. Congrats. :)

Bree said...

awww! Congrats, girlie! :]
You deserve it.

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@PurpleMist.: Thanks :D
@FEEE: Aw thanks, hunnie <3
@Bree: Thank you!

Delilah said...

Like I can be surprised. You are awesome Jodie. And you are one of my favorite bloggers! Like totally =D
Congrats anyway. The hugs.

Cindy said...

yayyyyy congrats on your AWESOME review :D
lol I OWN YOU TOO

xx cindy

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Delilah: Aw thank you, hunnie bunch <3 <3 *hugs and kisses*
@Cindy: Thank you! And LMAOOO!

cricketfreak said...

hahah well done!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you :D

iZaynab said...

Congrats and it was really cool ~

ishashime said...

awesome score! uh-may-zing!
tweaked the header again i see. nice! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...