DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Writer's block.

It's been hard for me to think of things to blog about...
Yeah.
Very difficult.
So, I think I'll just upload random pictures that I found O.O Don't laugh.
So, yeah here they are:
I'm very curious to know exactly why I did this. Why, Jodie-Ann, why? Why must you take a picture that already makes you look insane and then ADD MORE INSANE ELEMENTS TO IT?
*Shake my head*
Jodie, you never fail to amuse me.
(Yes, I am talking to myself.)

REALLY?!

Wow, okay.

I found this one of me that I never uploaded. I actually like this one. :)

A picture of Jasmine I never uploaded. I think this is so pretty :D

Meh.

LOLOLOL FELICIA! This was taken when I went shopping on my birthday :)

LOL my friend who is also named Jasmine :P What a naughty girl XD And see those nails? Yeah, she's not afraid to scratch people with them if needed. (Also taken when we went shopping)

My friend Jessica licking a statue's butt. (Also taken shopping)

So there you have it. Some pictures of myself and friends that I never uploaded even though they were taken with a batch of other pictures that WERE uploaded. O.o
PEACE! <3
post signature
Enhanced by Zemanta

10 run-on sentences.:

Jasmine in Reverse said...

Pwetty flowah!

FeliciaShortii said...

LOL :) I remember the good times

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Spazzeh: IKR :D
@Fee: Me too :D <3

TheBlogWriter8 said...

:) This was cute for a writer with a block!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you! :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

Jodie-Ann, you never cease to amaze me. These pics are better than many posts of many blog - not yours- See I am dittoting the last pic of urs..

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

ROFL!!! <3 I'm so flattered! :D Thank youuu!!! <3

PurpleMist. said...

hahahaha nice pictures :D

Cindy said...

lol the last picture is kind of hilarious! I for one love your picture posts haha so keep that writer's block coming! thank you for being my first (and possibly only ever) follower :D

xxcindy

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@PurpleMist.: Thanks :D
@Cindy: LOL :D Yay! Thanks :D And haha no problem :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...