DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 26, 2011

WHAT?!

LOL someone looked this up and got my blog:


inconvenience of the name jodie


Am I the only one who's highly amused?
post signature

11 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

I am happy I am not alone, who searches for "inconvenience of the name jodie" anyway?
All losers land up in your blog?

Let me share you my secret-shame, all mother-in-law, daughter-in-law fight,kill,nasty,hate related searches ends up in my blog.

haze said...

Haha! What?!

cricketfreak said...

LOL!
I wish people came to my blog by searching such interesting stuff.
All I get is "Harry Potter lol"

Ezazi said...

Know the top search keywords of my blog? "laughed so hard i spilled my tea". Insulting. -_____-

ishashime said...

i wonder what's so inconveniencing about it, though. haha. i think your name is really good! :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

It's exactly things like this that make me smile at the end of my day, be it faintly.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: LOLOLOL!!!
@haze: XD Same thing I thought!
@cricketfreak: XD LMAOO! 'Arry Pottah ;D
@Ezazi: LOL actually, that's a good thing. Because it shows that the person read your blog and laughed so hard they spilled their tea!
@ishashime: LOL no idea XD Thank you! :D
@TBW: LMAO glad it makes you smile :)

Furree Katt said...

haha! i think your name is beautiful.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Furreee: Aw thank youuuu <3 i think yours is beautiful as well. :)

iZaynab said...

Aha that is a bit rude. Googly should fix how people stumble onto blogs though search terms.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LMAO. I'm actually quite confused.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...