DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, August 8, 2011

VLOG! On how to be black(lol).



post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

Jasmine in Reverse said...

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnzsr6Y40x1qf5r7oo1_500.jpg

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

ROFL!

Delilah said...

OMG! *does the pose and pout* I LOVE YOU BRU'!
I will now try to implement all these in my life and learn how to be black. I want to prosper! *gets busy recollecting all the points again*

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

ROFL!

ishashime said...

funny! xD
way to laugh in the face of stereotypes. now, if i can just get my pants half-way down my butt...

iZaynab said...

Aha x P
Gosh your so funny.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@ishashime: LUUUUUULZZZ!
@iZaynab: Hehe thank you! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...