DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

VLAWG.

So, yee, I edited my vlog and uploaded it to Youtube. Just so you are warned, my subtitles got messed up while editing. I have no clue why, but they moved up to be too early. It's really weird. Also, the quality is bad. I didn't know it would be that bad, I swear. :O
So, I promise next time, I'll work on improving the quality. It's on Windows Movie Maker that the quality gets messed up. So, I'll work on that.
Anyways, enjoy!


post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

I could blow you away(literally) , How lite are you?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOOL pretty light :) That was the point xD How high can I jump ROFL

mayen said...

It's worth the wait. I died of laughter.I just revived myself so I can write this. lol.. Your but touching the sand is hilarious. made me go crazy laughing...

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOOL :D I'm so happy you enjoyed it :D

Delilah said...

ROFL. This for some weird reason is one of your best vlogs!
I still play on see saws. Absolutely LOVE them.I am definitely not as light as you are but I can go HIGH!
And it was funny how nikita kept falling off toward the end. Crazy friends you have.
Loved the vlog jodie! =D You the bawwss!

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Didn't those jumps up in the air hurt? Ouch for the bottom!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Delilah: LOL :D I'm glad you enjoyed it :D And LOOOOL it's so much fun! xD Crazy friends indeed. Thank youu :)
@TBW: ROFL no xD

ishashime said...

this whole vlog was extremely funny! i loved how nikita kept falling down towards the end, too. haha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Heehee I'm so happy you found it amusing :D And yeah when she kept falling, it amused me too xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...