DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Um, whut?

Lardist. That was the word used for Google verification for a comment on someone's blog.
Lardist.
What, is that someone who makes art out of lard?
Is that someone who has lots of lard?
Is that someone who CREATES lard?
Or, can it just be someone who has lard?
Who is lard?
Who loves lard?
Who EATS lard!
You know what, a lardist is a lardist.
Lardists are cool.
post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

r.alsharif said...

Lardist is such a weird word :s so i'm being a lardist?
lol I wanna tag you in something! Check my last post! I really hope you do it and cant wait to read you answers :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

thanks Madam. My wordfortheday action item on list can be crossed out.
(Note: I am not excited about this word and I dont think I would be happy to use this word without puking)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@r.alsharif: LOL I guess XD And ooh yay :D
@meandmythinkingcap: LOL! XD

haze said...

HAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, I'm catching up :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL XD <3

iZaynab said...

x P Oh My ~ Aha.

ishashime said...

lol lardist. xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: Haha xD
@ishashime: ikr xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...