DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stuff I hate.

Hello, fwends. :)
I did a vlog on stuff I hate. Wanna watch? :)
Hope you like it!
My step-mom was talking on the phone. She talks really loud o.O And she wasn't even in the same room as me. I was in my room, she was in hers. O_O Down the hall.
Also, vehicles outside. I should have closed the window. -.-'
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK.

post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

I enjoyed it. it hilarious.I also hate it when people are taking time to order food. Your reenactment is funny though..

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Haha! I liked the last one best! :)

ishashime said...

funny as usual. haha.
i share all your pet peeves. well, except for the fact that i hate orange flavored candies for some reason, yet i like the lemon/lime flavored ones. xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@mayen: :D Glad you enjoyed it! Hehe thanks :D
@TBW: Lol :D
@ishashime: Hehe thanks!! :D ROFL They're BAWWSS!!! I like lemon/lime flavored ones, too.

Delilah said...

ROFL. Thank you for making me feel less lonely today, I thought I was the only one who couldn't manage eating a cone. I've learnt though =D
Loved it =) and you know what Jodie, I don't know why, but I really think you'd make a good actor =D
p.s : I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Hehe I hate cones. D;
And thank youuu!!!! <3 <3 I love the header as well :D

iZaynab said...

Gonna watch right now then
xoxo

& Since iHaven't said so yet: L o o o o o o v e the new banner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...