DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Soooo...

This summer, I feel like I have bored you. It's almost over... just a few weeks and I'm back to school and basically, my summer is over.
Seriously, all I have done this summer was chill in my room on the computer or reading romances. Like a big, fat, lazy slob.
And it was quite fun :D
During school time, at least interesting stuff happen. Like teachers act weird and friends act... weird. And stuff happen.
O.O
Anyways...
I LOVE ORANGE JUICE OMG OMG OMG.
Um... yeah, that was my crazy twin... don't mind her. She's just a little... insane.
SO! I have no idea what to blog about and I feel like I have bored you all unbelievably. So, I shall shut up and leave you all alone. XD
I'd just love to say that I've started a new novel. I always start new novels. O.o
Anyways, this one is a paranormal romance. :) I think it will be fun to write. Hehehehehe.
PEACE!
post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

cricketfreak said...

I can't wait to read it when you're finished with it!

Anon! said...

paranormal romance? whaa? does some chick fall in love with a ghost?!

lawlz, my captcha word is cidazz ;D

Furree Katt said...

you have definitely not bored us this summer :D i totally enjoyed reading your blog. it kept my sanity. what would i do without you?! ;O
i think your summer routine was totally awesome.
I LOVE ORANGE JUICE TOO!
and the idea for your new novel sounds so rad. like, really. I WOULD LOVE TO READ ITTTTT!

PurpleMist. said...

I'm not a big fan of orange juice, I prefer apple! :P
oooh new novel, yay! :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@cricketfreak: :D Yay!
@Anon!: LOL no not ghost :) And ROFL!
@Furree Katt: Aw thank youu!! :D You're too nice <3 And LOL YES! ORANGE JUICE LOVERS UNITE! Yay! I'm glad you'd love to read it :)
@PurpleMist.: ;O I hate apple juice xD And yesh :D

iZaynab said...

Well iThink otherwise, your posts this summer have been quite amusing : D
& Orange juice is pretty tasty.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Aw thank you :) <3 And hehe yes it is :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...