DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Secrets. Sort of.

I brought a dress of mine to the dry cleaners like three weeks ago and haven't picked it up yet. I think I should do that soon.
I started writing a gay romance but never really went anywhere with it.
I like to read yaoi and yuri manga :3 On MangaFox.
I enjoy calling Jasmine a bewb-face.
I started a writing a lesbian romance and never finished that either. -.-'
I'm not really getting anywhere with my paranormal romance writing. Maybe I should stick to humorous romance?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Omegle.
I love British boys.
Did I mention I love British boys?
I like guys who like to read.
I like guys with British accents. Oh, here we return to the British boys thing. XD
I like the color black. Yes, I believe it's a color.
My favorite genre to read is romance.
I prefer novels with LBGT protagonists.
I am a HUGE fan of Twilight. Can't wait for Breaking Dawn! I've been a fan since like 2007. Back when there wasn't so much publicity. -.-' I think the publicity ruined it.
I love my daddy. And I call him daddy, not dad. I am a real daddy's girl. XD
I think that's enough sort-of-secrets for today. :]
What are some of yours? Mind sharing in the comments? :D
post signature

15 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

Random child and I love brit boys too. Lol. Black it a shade I learned that in art class don't mess with my mind. Lol and romance books are hard to write expecially LGBT books.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LMAO!
I have agree though: LGBT romances are hard to find. :o

iZaynab said...

Lovely secrets ~ x )
Mangafox is nice, iPrefered OneManga but they closed down a year ago iThink ~
British Boys are quite nice ; D
Omegle is funny for trolling ~
& Aw Yeah, Twilight, Yeah ~ ! !
Been fan-girling since the begging of 2008 ~

haze said...

Haha. Writing a gay and lesbian romance. You are funny! And I think Brits are charming.

And oh! Twilight, yes. Love love!

cricketfreak said...

This was so cute:) Mind if I borrow the idea for one of my future posts?
And British boys with their sexy British accents make me swoon.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: Thanks :D HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE AWESOME!
@haze: Thank you :P And omg YES THEY ARE! :D Twilight FTW!
@cricketfreak: Thanks :) Sure, you may borrow the idea :D And YES I LOVE YOU.

meandmythinkingcap said...

Good ones. Except the british related ones. I love their accent but not exactly them.
That country needs a renaissance and switch from Monarchy to Democracy, else everyone is going to keep hating them.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL! Meh, I don't care. I just think they're awesome. XD

ishashime said...

eeep! british boys and their british accents.. *swoons*

Furree Katt said...

bewb-face! hahaha. cute stuff!
i'm a daddy's girl too ♥
i have a 16 year old good-looking british cousin (with accent). YOU CAN HAVE HIM :P
i love knowing more about you! :D posts like these make me happy.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@ishashime: *swoons as well*
@Furree Katt: Hehe :) Aww! Daddy's girls FTW! And YAY! :D Thanks :P Heehee I'm glad they make you happy <3

r.alsharif said...

I like guys that like to read too! :P aaand I had a lot of fun reading this! I feel like I learned a lot about you! :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D Yay! I'm so glad you had fun reading :D And that you learned more about me :P

neha said...

Yeahh...I used to like Omegle a loong time ago when people didn't just post you know inappropriate stuff..I still go on there once in a while...I like British accents and stuff too...except when the girls in my class go overboard in talk in this hilariously annoying jumble of a language..meh

Neha.x

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Neha: LMAO you're awesome :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...