DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Hilariousness, Much Awesomeness

How awesome is that? That is what an awesome blogger Ezazi called me. :D OMG OMG I LOVE YOU, EZAZI! <3
She gave me the Drunk Butterfly Award :D
Isn't it beautiful?
Good God. It's so sexy. Mhmm. How you doin' good lookin'?
;)
Soooo... this is the super sweet message she said about me!!

Jodie - Random Hilariousness, Much Awesomeness
Her blog is one of the oldest I know and though we started following each other quite recently, I think I'm in love with her blog already. Yeah, ALREADY.


OMG. :D She's so amazing. <3 I am so flattered! Honestly. This is amazing. I get a super sexy award AND a super sweet message. :D I am so fortunate. You know what this calls for?
A SEXY PAWWWTYYYY!
*grabs award and runs*
post signature
PS: Yay! Another award to add to my cabinet! MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! >:D

12 run-on sentences.:

PurpleMist. said...

CONGRATS :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

THANK YOU! :D

-E- said...

you wrote "dunk" instead of "drunk" just fyi.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL! K thanks :)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Wow. That's cool!

haze said...

What the hell was the Drunk Butterfly Award? Haha!
Agreed with Ezazi :)

Ezazi said...

Awww, you deserved it! =D

LETS PARTAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!=D

cricketfreak said...

Congratulattiooons! Sexy party ;)

Dee said...

Veels geluk. :)

Cindy said...

So. Much. Awesomeness.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: :D
@Haze: LOL XD A new award :P And aww thank you <3
@Ezazi: Thank you! <3 :D LOL YES!
@cricketfreak: Haha :D
@Dee: :S Lolwhut? XD
@Cindy: IKR :D

Furree Katt said...

yay! congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...