DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No I can't help your bank.

So, Mala, stop sending me emails. Please.
I am fifteen and therefore cannot help you.
I always wondered if it's actual people sending these stupid emails that end up in my junk, or if it's just robots on the Internet. o.O
Either way, it's just stupid and it's pointless and... did I mention it's stupid?
Listen, Mala. I can't get you the money you need because a) I'm broke as a joke and my parents are not going to give me money to send to your bank in Africa, b)because you are asking me to send you all of my information like my first and last name, address... etc.
Now tell me, Mala. Why would I send you all that information? Why?
Mala, please go to sleep.
Mala.
That's fun to say out loud.
Mahhhhh-lahhhhhh.
I've never heard that name before so it's fun to say. So, don't think I'm making fun of it because I'm not. It's an interesting name.
Mala.
post signature
PS: Mahhhhh-lahhhhh. K, I'll stop now.

7 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Jodie-Ann,
What about Nigerian prince who could triple your money? Will you give the same reply?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL no, because I wouldn't believe it xD

cricketfreak said...

ahhaha Mala is actually my cousin's name!
Short form of Malathi, in case you're wondering.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL cool!!!! :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

I love this peppy new header! (clapping)

Mala (meaning- necklace) is Nigerian? Wow. I'd have thought that was only an Indian name.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you!!! :D
Hmm, I dunno. I'm not African xD
That's fascinating though!

iZaynab said...

x P h my frigging god iUsed to get those.
At 1st iResponded, but then iGot more of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...