DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

NEW BUTTON! :D

Hey, people! I made a new button :D It's in my sidebar. I have a Québecois saying on it because I wanted to make it a bit more personal. :)
"C'est pas chien" means "It's not crappy" XD I got the idea for a French saying from Bianca. :)
So, feel free to swap my old one if you like my new one better. :)
<3
post signature
PS: If you haven't made one yet, go here for a tutorial if you want to. :)

11 run-on sentences.:

Lea said...

That is cute :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thanks :D

haze said...

love it!

and yeah, i heart your tutorials. very helpful to me esp when i was new in blogger. so thank you for that :)

big hugggg!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you!! And aww you're welcome, haze! <3 *hugs back*

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Aha! I like that!

iZaynab said...

Awesome button.

Anon! said...

well..that answered the question i left you on your other post ;D

oops...

Delilah said...

Very naice! =)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: =D
@iZaynab: Thank you :)
@Anon!: LOLOLOL!
@Delilah: Thanks :)

ishashime said...

puurrtyy! :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...