DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Love you guys more than any other band.

,
JOHN LENNON snortin' some Coke <3
I'm eeeevillll.
LOL, Paul.
The pic on my t-shirt! Except on mine, the umbrellas are colored.
I LOVE YOU, BEATLES.
The Beatles have really made a difference in my life. Maybe I'm speaking as a crazed fan or something but I don't care. I. Love. The. Beatles.
If I ever met any of them in real life, I'd cry tears of joy. XD
And I wouldn't cry for any other band. LOL.
post signature

3 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

I like them too but i can tell you like them more.. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

xD

iZaynab said...

The Beatles are love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...