DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shout out to haze ;)

"Look up and remember the stars."
Saw this on haze's blog and it made my heart warm. <3 Love ya, haze.
post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

i love haze too. her words are beautiful. I love you as well. :)

haze said...

wah! i saw my name and thought it's just the 'word' but hey it's me!

♥thank you babe! love yah too!
and to mayen :)

Bree said...

Hell yeah!:] Love stargazing.

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Dee said...

Really beautiful. :)

*^_^* said...

Beautiful! Awesome!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@mayen: :) I agree. Haze is magical. Aw, I love you, too Mayen <3
@haze: :P Lolz <3
@Bree: :D
@Dee: IKR! :D
@*^_^*: I agree :)

r.alsharif said...

I love her writting! :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

:) Yay for the shout-out!

iZaynab said...

Lord thank you. iThought she like deleted everything.
Lovely quote though.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@r.alsharif: Me too! :D
@TBW: Indeeeed :D
@iZaynab: LMAO! :D

Dee said...

I agree with you. Gives me a warm-fuzzy feeling inside. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...