DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, August 29, 2011

The longest sigh ever.

This morning, I called the library to ask if I had an ereader if I could borrow a book with it from the library. I forgot about the opening hour and called too early.
So, anyways, I kept being transferred.
Like, I call, someone answers and they're like "Un moment s'il vous plait." (One moment, please.) Then, I hear horrible elevator music and offers in French. XD Then, someone else picks up and they're like "Un moment s'il vous plait." Elevator music again AND offers. And warnings about "Be safe while driving..." WTF?!
Finally, someone answers and actually talks to me. I ask them my question and they're like "*SUUUUUPER long sigh* No, you have to borrow an ereader here with books loaded onto it from the library."
It was SO hard for me to not laugh. I thought I would pee my pants. It was SO funny. The sigh was like 10 seconds long.
WTF?!
Like the sigh of someone who has the world on his shoulders.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
I was wayyy too amused.
post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

Lol x P What a morning ~

ishashime said...

lol. poor guy. xD

meandmythinkingcap said...

You were eavesdropping?

cricketfreak said...

suuuuper long sigh :D
I would love to hear that.

Furree Katt said...

hahaha a ten second long sigh :O i tried to do it and it's like, impossible! LOL!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: LOL IKR :D
@ishashime: Haha xD
@meandmythinkingcap: No, i was talking to him on the phone. XD
@cicketfreak: xD It was funny.
@Furree Katt: LOL I know! XD

meandmythinkingcap said...

I know I was juz kidding. Forgot to add smiley

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Oh haha :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...