DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I have returned to the blogging world. Ah it feels good to be back. :D I can just imagine you all thinking "Good God I thought we were finally rid of this girl!" xD LOVE YOU ALL! <3
Thank you all for your comments! :D They mean so much <3 And for the votes. :D And I see that I have awards to accept. I'll do that tomorrow because to be honest, I'm feeling lazy right now. xD But, I went mental when I saw them because I LOVE AWARDS.
I won't even get into why I was banned. Really, it's so stupid that I don't even want to write it here. But was around my stepmom chillin' like a villain and she was like "Your ban from the computer is up. BUT, if you do it again..."
Me: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
XD
So, yeah. I'm back to, like, irritate you all with my silly posts and-WHY IN THE WORLD ARE MY OLDER POSTS POPULAR NAOW?!
This is so... odd. It's not normal, I say. Why are they randomly being read a lot now? They're so old! And horribly written.
Wow.
Okay.
Whuuuuutttttevvverrrrr.
I'll comment on your posts tomorrow as well. I missed a lot D;
And I missed you guys! I was going insane reading all day. I finished The Girl With the blah blah and it was good. I recommend it. If you're patient. But, I do NOT recommend The Girl Who Played With Fire. I read nearly three hundred pages of that... that... I'll just say book even though I have worst things to call it. And it totally SUCKED.
The suspense was so slow and boring. I had The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest(is that it?) reserved at the library. But, I un-reserved it(is that a word?) because I expect it to be even worst. Mr. Larsson, I don't know if you got lazy writing the second book, but you failed epically. In my opinion, of course.
Sorry. But the truth hurts, brooooo.
But yeah, I'm reading another Nicole Jordan romance. She's bawwss. Her books are amazing. I am going to check out her website. Reading a Brenda Joyce romance now. IT'S AWESOME! The male character is annoying me though because he's being a heartless jerk.
Oooh, I started watching Jersey Shore. It's soo dumb. These people have like gyri-less brains from tanning all day long and looking "fresh to death" and getting away from the grenades.
Bleh.
Byeeee! <3
post signature
PS: Over 68 000 views EPIC WIN!
PPS: 241 followers! YESS EPIC WIN!
PPPS: Old posts becoming popular EPIC FAIL! (since they suck)

14 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

Oh no, The Girl Who Played With Fire is bad?
Darn, I bought it because it was a bestseller and all that.
But at least it was only a dollar, since I got it at the library. (:

iZaynab said...

Welcome back ~ : D
& Congrats on all your awards.
{ Including the one iGave you ~ Check it out whenever. }
iUsed to hate Jersey Shore but once iWatched it iTurned over to the other side. It just too funny.

meandmythinkingcap said...

Welcome back. Missed you

cricketfreak said...

I missed you! Yay you're blogging again! And you've excited my curiosity with the whole "it's too stupid to write down here" thing, so Why excactly were you banned?

Delilah said...

welcome back! you were missed =)

lucylu. said...

I'll keep your opinion of those books in mind. :) x


sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

mayen said...

I'm so glad your back. I missed laughing.. haha.. you don't know how to shut up do you?.. haha.. congrats on the award. :)

Furree Katt said...

YOU'RE BACK! YAYYYYY! ♥
i laughed loudly (again) at The Girl With The blah blah part hahaha

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Fiona: Hehe xD Yeah good thing it was a dollar! XD
@iZaynab: Thanks! :D A LOT. <3 And LOL same as me.
@meandmythinkingcap: Thanks! :D I missed you too :)
@cricketfreak: I missed you too! :D And LOOOLLL nah I won't tell XD
@Delilah: Thanks!! :D I missed you guys a lot :)
@lucylu.: Hehe :D
@mayen: Awww!! I feel special :D And LOOL no I don't xD Thanks a lot :D
@Furree Katt: Thank you :D And LOOOOL!! :D

PurpleMist. said...

Haha congrats on getting the computer back! I hope the blue screen problem is fixed soon, I know how annoying that can be O.O
WELCOME BACK :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

THANK YOUUUU!!!! <3 <3
But, my blue screen problem will never get fixed. Had it for years xD I'm planning to ask for a laptop for my graduation present anyway. :D

ishashime said...

i honestly do not know the order in which to read those books. are they supposed to be in order?
ah well. haha. welcome back! :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Now, I'm the late one, here. Welcome back!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@ishashime: LOOL there's an order. xD
@TBW: Hehe! Thank you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...