DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 19, 2011

iDig Your Blog Award. YEAH BUDDY!

Today is the first blogversary of a good blogger friend of mine: iZaynab.
Happy blogversary, sweetie! <3
Because of this very special occasion, she has created an award called iDig Your Blog Award. I totally love the name more than a flea loves dogs(more than fleas love a dog?)!
LOVE IT.
So, here this gorgeous sexy award is:
Look how immensely sexy it is. Thriving in it's own habitat...
Amazing. Look how it... oh wow. Oh my gosh. Look at this sexiness. OHMYGOSH.
It's so hot. :3
So here are the rules:


iDig Your Blog Award Regulations

1 ) Gratefully accept this award ~
2 ) Link the wonderful person you received it from.
3 ) Post 3 interesting facts about yourself.
4 ) Pass this award around to, at-least, 5 blogs you dig.
* ) Notify them.


So, yeah. I gratefully accept this award. Thank you VERY VERY VERY MUCH! :D
I already linked ;P
Okay, three interesting facts. Hmmm...
Un: I absolutely love The Beatles. MY FAVE BAND. 'NUFF SAID.
Deux: Uhhh... I'm not very interesting I have to think-I love nail polish! :)
Troi: I... hmm... I love oldies music. :)

Sorry, peeps. Those facts suck, I know. I couldn't think of anything. ;O
So, I shall pass this on to 5 people...

1. Anon! LOVE THIS GIRL! She is so witty and her blog is just so awesome. And she posts multiple times a day! Love her. :)

2. Furree Katt! Furree is absolute adorable. She is so funny and her posts are amazing. She also has these really cute doodles :D I LOVE HER DOODLES! XD They're so funny, hahahahaha xD Also, her blog is so colorful! :D Very attention grabbing.

3. Dee! Dee is so awesome. I love how she always talks about what it's like to live in South Africa. I find it very fascinating. :)

4. Fiona! I love Fiona's blog! Her posts are usually short and sweet and so funny. :) Also, Fiona is just such an interesting person. She's someone that once you read a post, you'd love to get to know better. :)

5. Haze! Love her. LOOOOOOOOVE HER. Her blog is so magical. It's beautiful! It makes me feel like I'm escaping into another world. If she does not become a writer some day, I will be VERY surprised.

So, there you have it, friends! :D TOOTLES!
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

Aw, your so so so so sweet Jodie : 3 ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for the great mention.
You super deserve this award.
& Why thank you for the compliments on the award x P
Lovely facts though : D
The Beatles are really wonderfully awesome, iShould get a matching shirt as to the one you have.
Congrats on once again ~
xoxo

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Aw thank you, Zaynab!!!! <3 :D You are so awesome :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D XD lmao. :P Yes, you should get a shirt like it! It's BAWWSS! :D Thank youuu <3

haze said...

Ahhh! I'm having a toothache right now! you're soooo sweet!!!♥ hihi. Thank you Jodie! (for ALWAYS making me smile!)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Aw, haze! You're too sweet! <3 Thank you! You're welcome :) I am so glad I make you smile :D

Dee said...

Thank you for the award. :D
I'm glad that you find it fascinating.
I'm going to do a post later today that will contain details of something that happened this week that is interesting.
You should check it out once I've posted. I'd love to hear your comment. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

You're welcome! :D And I'd love to check it out :D

cricketfreak said...

congrats on the award!

Furree Katt said...

ooooh i love the award! congratulations :D and, i've starting getting quite fond of nailpolish. but my nails are so short it doesn't look goooooodddd :(
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AWARDING ME YOU'RE THE BEST ♥ i am so happy. i love all the wonderful things you said about me! *biiig hug*

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@cricketfreak: Thanks :D
@Furree Katt: Thanks! :D And lol xD You're welcome, Furree <3 *hugs back* <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...