DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus' garden, in the shade.

So, I went out today and looked for a new pair of school shoes and a new school bag. :)
I found a school bag, but they didn't have the school shoes in my size(size seven COME ON!) so I have to go to the same store elsewhere.
-.-'
Anyways! I finished The Prize by Brenda Joyce. It was hot. ;) I enjoyed it very much :D
Random pictures? :D
X-LARGE! :D



































BYE, HOMIES! <3
post signature

13 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Nice pictures. I have same problem. I am size 7 but wide, so if I find gorgeous shoes I cant find wide ones

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you :D
And ughh it SUCKS! Mine are really narrow. So some shoes just don't work on me. And I have really skinny ankles. ;( So ankle shoes look ridiculous on me.

*^_^* said...

Gorgeous! Lovely!

Haze said...

now i know!
when I looked at your last picture, i remembered my little sistah. she loves taking her pictures in the mirror :)

David said...

YAY! RANDOM COMMENT :P

Furree Katt said...

HOT HOT HOT HOT! ♥

r.alsharif said...

I loooooooooove the t-shirt! :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@*^_^*: Thanks :D
@Haze: LOL :D Mirror pictures are fun :D
@David: =D YAY!
@Furree Katt: Thank you, deah! :D

PurpleMist. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

That first picture could be your header. It's gorgeous!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@PurpleMist.:Thanks!
@TBW: Aw thank you :D

ishashime said...

pretty! and we have the same shoe size! woot! haha.

iZaynab said...

Looking for size 7 shoes is like trying to get size 1 jeans during a sale.
Looking lovely though ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...