DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I totally just spazzed.


I finished reading Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas.
WHY?! WHY MUST IT END?! *tugs at hair*
This book is AMAZING.
Okay, so, it's about this woman named Haven Travis who gets married to this BEEEEEEP named Nick against her father's wishes. They divorce because Nick is a BEEEEEEEEEEEP of the highest order. Then, Haven starts getting closer to this dude named Hardy Cates(how awesome is that name?!) who is a total roughneck and he is the Blue-Eyed Devil. He is so good-looking, guys will go gay for him.
Okay, well if I were gay, I'd totally go straight for him.
Totally.
No, really. I am so not kidding.
So anyways, there is a catch. Hardy is the family's enemy. But, he for some reason really likes Haven and she really likes him. But, she must guard her heart because of that stupid BEEEEEEEEEP Nick. She is afraid to get into any relationship because well, to put it simply, Nick basically ruined her whole perception of men as a whole.
So anywho... you're in for a very fun ride if you read this.

What I Liked:
-SO FUN TO READ. It had no boring part at all. I had a blast reading this.
-SO FUNNY. At some points, I was reading at night and I had to cover my mouth so my parents wouldn't hear me laugh like a crazy person.
-So addicting! I love a book that makes you never want to put it down.
-Characters are very attractive. ;) Hardy Cates... mmmmmmmmmm... I have to admit, even Nick was attractive. Dang it. -.-'
-Great characterization. :D

What I Did Not Like:
-Nothing. :)

I have this book ***** out of 5 stars. If I ever said you had to read a book before, well scratch those, you need to read THIS ONE. Like right now. Really. This book is different than the other super spicy ones. This is also super spicy (obviously) but it has a real plot that interests you like mad. I fell in love with the characters. At one point, I nearly cried when something happened to Haven. That's how close I was with the characters.
This author is GOOOOOOOOOD.
post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

cricketfreak said...

I will see if it is available in Malaysia :)
Oh, and Jodie, do you buy all the books you review?

Cindy said...

WOOOOO I love your reviews. Bah even the title sounds tres enticing!

Furree Katt said...

*scratches out all the other books you told me to read*
*runs along looking for the blue-eyed devil*

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@cricketfreak: :D Yay! And no I don't. They're borrowed from a library :)
Cindy: Yay :D I'm glad you love them! And I know right?!
@Fureeee: :D YES!

iZaynab said...

* Goes to Amazon *
Awesome review ~ !

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

YAY! :D Thanks!

ishashime said...

*scurries around looking for the Blue-Eyed Devil*

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...