DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 19, 2011

I made a Tumblr!

I made a Tumblr everyone :D
If you have one as well, would you mind following? :)
I got the name for it from Haze. I hope you don't mind, Haze :)
look up and remember the stars.
<3
post signature

6 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

congrats. loved that link.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Yay! Glad you liked it :D

iZaynab said...

Cute Tumblr : )
Nice name also ~
Fllowed you and mines is: OhDreamers.
x P We all have somewhat same themes in the names.

haze said...

Oh you are a gem! Thank you <3
(but that quote isn't mine, I just saw it somewhere in google. hehe)

following you now :) :) :)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Haha! Haze's comment cracked me up!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: Thanks! :D Thanks for following :) I'll follow you as well :D And hehe cool!
@haze: No problem <3 and LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Thanks :D I'll follow you too.
@TBW: XD It cracked me up too XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...