DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I cannot wait for my birthday.

It's on September 28th and it's taking too long to arrive! D;
My dad might get me a Kobo e-reader TOUCH! How sick is that?! Super sick, that's how. I can read ALL DAY EVERYDAY! Even if I don't have time to go to the bookstore or library, I've still got something to read.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *throws hands in air and laughs evilly*
No matter what, I win. :)
We went to Wal-Mart today and checked it out. It's 198$ without tax. So with it is over 200 bucks. Ohmigosh I want one soooo badly. The features on it are AMAZING. It's CRAZY!
It's so cool that... OHMIGOSH. I just want one. It's way too cool to not get. Reading is my life and if I get an e-reader... do you know how often I can read?!
:O
LOL I might as well say goodbye to civilization.
I'm not going to get my hopes up though because of course, I'm not sure I'll get it. :) But it's still cool to imagine.
Sigh...
post signature

11 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

Happy Early BirthDay : D <3
iHope you Pa gets you that Kobo then ~ It really would be awesome * ___ *
& ; O E-Readers would make my life was easier. iLoathe paying money for books and loathe getting library books. Oh Nook Color you will be mine someday ~

meandmythinkingcap said...

Advanced bday wishes gal.

cricketfreak said...

My birthday's on september 13....we're both virgos! ahhaha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: Thanks! :D And LOLOLOL!
@meandmythinkingcap: thank you!
@cricketfreak: Lulz, no I'm a Libra :P

haze said...

Whhat?! Advance Happy Birthday! I hope you get that ♥♥♥

Cindy said...

Happy (super) early birthday :D haha
I really really really hope you get your e-reader. Because it just sounds so awesome! And if not then maybe we can start a collection from your readers, just need like $1 from everyone :D

xxCindy

ishashime said...

awesome! i've always liked the traditional feel of books and all, so i don't know if i would cozy up as much to an e-reader, but hey, there ARE a lot of pluses to it, too.
advance happy birthday! hope you get it! :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@haze: Thank you, sweetie <3
@Cindy: Haha thank you XD And lol me too!!! :D And LMAO YESSS!
@ishashime: I like it too, but an e-reader has soo much advantages ;O

Delilah said...

AWESOME! An e-reader sounds like the perfect birthday gift! =D Something tells me you might just get it =D but hey, don't you forget us woman!
September 28th. aha! *makes a mental note*

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Wow! That's fantastic! You'll get it. You will. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Delilah: LMAO I won't forget you :D
@TBW: I hope so :D <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...